Skip to Main Content

Military DD2-14 Discharge Records

In order to file Discharge records, you must have the original DD2-14 record to be recorded. There is no charge to file these records.

To receive copies of these records, you must fill out a request form RAM 59.480 and have it notarized. There is no charge for copies or certified copies.
To print a copy of the request form, click here.